Quick Hanukkah Wraps
- Blue wrapping paper
- White wrapping paper
- White or sheer white wire-edge ribbon, at least 1-inch wide
- Star-of-David confetti (available at paper- and party-goods stores)
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Clear-drying glue
- Blue plastic star
- Clear cellophane bag
- Silver glitter
- Silver cording
1. Blue package, with decorative ribbon: Wrap package in blue paper. Wrap package with white wire-edge ribbon and tie into a fluffy bow: form first 2 loops as if you were tying a shoe, then make more loops before tying them all together. Attach Star-of-David confetti to the bow with dots of hot glue.
2. White package, with Star of David: To make the standing star, brush clear-drying glue on a blue plastic star and sprinkle it with silver glitter. Let glue dry. Glue the star to a bow made from white wire-edge ribbon. Wrap package in white paper. Crisscross silver cording around package. Hot-glue bow to top of package.
3. Clear cellophane bag: Drop a handful of the confetti stars into a clear cellophane bag with a pretty, seasonal gift -- such as menorah candles -- and tie the bag closed with silver cording.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!