These eggs are a gorgeous addition
to your Easter table settings.
- Hardboiled or blown-out eggs
- Commercial egg dye or food coloring
- Tacky glue
- Miniature dried rosebuds (available at crafts or discount stores)
- Glass candleholders
1. Dye eggs using egg dye or food coloring. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Spread tacky glue around the smallest end of the egg.
3. Arrange five or six dried buds on the top of the egg and allow to dry.
4. To display the eggs, place them in a variety of glass candleholders.More Ideas:
- Some potpourri contains lovely shapes of dried flowers that also can be used for this project.
- To hang these lovely eggs, simply glue a small ribbon to the end of the egg before adding the roses.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!