Sandbox Scrapbook Page
To resemble the incoming tide, a cool wave of blue vellum paper rolls over this sand and seashell design.What You Need:
- Hot Off the Press items as follows:
Pastel vellum from Pastel Vellum Papers booklet
Beach-with-shells paper from the Vacation #2 booklet
- Acid-free papers in white, mottled light brown, and speckled pink
- Provo Craft Wavy border ruler template
- Gold Sanford Uniball Gel impact pen
- Acid-free adhesive pop dots
- Acid-free adhesive tape
1. Begin with Beach-with-shells paper. Matte photo onto paper and use mottled light brown and speckled pink paper to create a frame for the photo.
2. Create an ocean-like bottom. Using white paper and a gold gel impact pen, create your own seaworthy message.Buyer's Guide
Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz 1250 NW Third, Canby, OR 97013 503-266-9102 www.hotp.com
Provo Craft 285 E. 900 South Provo, UT 84606 800-937-7686 www.provocraft.com
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!