- Tape measure
- Sequins on a string in silver and black
- Straight pins with black heads
- Silver cord
1. Measure the pumpkin from the stem to the bottom center. Use this measurement to cut lengths from sequin strings.
2. Using the pumpkin seams as guides, pin the sequins vertically on the pumpkin, alternating colors.
3. Wrap the stem with silver cord. Use pins to secure the ends.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!