Swirl Napkin Clips
After the party, your guests can take these napkin holders home to use as oversize paper clips.What You Need:
- 9-gauge aluminum wire (available at hardware stores)
- Wire cutters
- Needle-nose pliers
1. Cut an 18-inch length of wire for each clip, using wire cutters.
2. Bend the wire in half to form a hairpin shape.
3. Curl ends. Use needle-nose pliers to curl each end into a spiral.
4. Slide each clip over a napkin for your party.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!