Picture Frame Favors
These party favors double as place settings. Make them all the same, or make a unique creation for each guest.What You Need:
- Small picture frames in black or silver (1 for each guest)
- Vintage buttons
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks, or jewelry adhesive
- Heavy white paper
- Pen with silver ink
1. Attach buttons to frames. Use hot glue or jewelry adhesive to attach the vintage buttons as desired to the frames. Decide the placement of all of the buttons before you begin to glue.
2. Cut white paper to fit the frames. Cut 1 piece for each frame.
3. Write a guest's name on each piece of paper. Slip the paper into the frame.
4. Place a frame at each place setting.More Ideas:
- Assemble all of the silver containers, vases, and bowls you own and fill them with bouquets of fresh flowers. The variations in the size and style of the containers will add interest to this centerpiece.
- A black tablecloth will make your silver and dinnerware shine, but top the black fabric with a lacy crocheted cloth or shawl, or a sheer fabric runner, to keep the table from looking stark.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!