Spaghetti and Meatball Costume
- Red sweatshirt and sweatpants
- Four 25-inch lengths of 1/4-inch polyethylene tubing
1. Lightly stuff the sweatshirt with newspaper, and place it on a hanger.
2. Drape the tubing around the sweatshirt, hot-gluing the tubing every couple inches where it touches fabric.Hat What You Need:
- 11-inch plastic foam ball
- 2 bags of red Model Magic
- Brown acrylic paint
- Red baseball cap
1. Scoop a rounded bowl shape opening out of the bottom of the plastic foam ball. Place the cap in the hollowed-out base to test the fit. Make any needed adjustments by compressing the plastic foam with your fingertips.
2. Cover the round part of the ball with Model Magic. Make an irregular bumpy finish by pinching the compounds with your fingertips.
3. When the clay has dried, use the acrylic paint to give the meatball dark and light accents.
4. When the paint dries, fill the hollowed-out section with glue and push the top of the hat into the glue.
5. Glue tubing scraps around the base of the meatball.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!