Spooky Window Scene
These shapes, cut from car-window film, cling to glass to create a clever haunted house. Stored carefully, these spooky cutouts can be recycled for future Halloweens.What You Need:
- Static-cling black window film for car glass
- Black fine-tip permanent marking pen
- Cutting board
- Crafts knife
1. Download the free patterns for this project. (Downloading requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Trace the patterns onto the window film. Use the marking pen for tracing. Cut out the shapes with scissors.
3. Use a cutting board and crafts knife to cut out the inside details. If it is difficult to see the drawn lines, slip a piece of white paper between the cutting board and the film before cutting.
4. Apply the film pieces to a window. Gently rub each film piece to remove the bubbles. If necessary, wipe the window with a damp rag to help the film stick.
5. Remove the cutouts. Gently peel the film off the window. To store the pieces, layer sheets of paper between them. Store flat.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!