Summer Memories Scrapbook Page
This page delivers an exciting and eclectic mix. Layers of torn papers, metal sun-worshipper motifs, and corrugated papers are topped with a fabulous foreground of overlapping spirals.What You Need:
- Creative Memories 12-inch-square sheets of card stock as follows:
4 sheets of blue, 3 sheets of speckled cream, 1 sheet of solid cream, 2 sheets of white
- Corrugated white paper
- All Night Media Spiral paper punch
- Me & My Big Ideas blue alphabet stickers
- Handmade Creations, Perleberg/Colorbok metal adornments
- Computer font for journaling
- Acid-free glue
1. Start by using the blue paper as a pallette. Matte the speckled cream paper onto the blue.
2. For the wave effect at the bottom of the page, take blue, white, and speckled cream paper, tear one side and layer to create waves.
3. Matte photos onto blue and cream paper.
4. Use Me & My Big Ideas blue alphabet stickers and matte your type onto blue, white, and cream paper to give dimension.Buyer's Guide
Creative Memories 3001 Clearwater Rd., St. Cloud, MN 56301 800-341-5275 www.creative-memories.com
All Night Media 800-STAMPED www.allnightmedia.com
Me & My Big Ideas 23091 Antonio Pkwy., Ste. 320 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 www.meandmybigideas.com