Sunday Funnies Gift Box
- Funny-papers section from the Sunday newspaper
- Adhesive tape
- Plastic jump rope
- Dimensional paint
- Small toys (we used a box of chalk, a bag of jacks, and playing cards)
- Chenille stem
1. Cover a gift box with funny papers and secure with tape.
2. Wrap the gift with the jumping rope, tying the ends into a bow on top. Write the recipient's name on the rope handles with dimensional paint.
3. Attach the toys to the rope using pieces of the chenille stem.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!