- Liner paintbrush
- White flocking kit, such as Soft Flock by Plaid
- Clear glass ornament
- Strong adhesive, such as E6000
- Small rhinestones
1. Using a brush and flock adhesive in kit, make small swirls on one side of the ornament.
2. While the adhesive is wet, dust white flocking powder over the spirals. Let dry in cup. Repeat for remaining side.
3. Use a toothpick to apply epoxy to rhinestone backs; center on spirals. Let dry. Add desired hanger.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!