Snowflake CardWhat You Need:
- Rubber stamps. You'll find a wide assortment at craft shops; we used "Snowflake" from Hero Arts and "Thanks" from Ann-ticipations
- Snowflake paper punch
- Blue ink stamp pad
- Blank white note cards
- Blue card stock or heavy paper
- Glue marker
1. Make snowflakes. Punch snowflakes out of the blue paper and glue them randomly to the front of the card.
2. Decorate card. Using the blue stamp pad, stamp the word "Thanks" on the card and stamp small snowflakes randomly around it.
3. Decorate blue snowflakes. Use the glue marker to apply a coat of glue to the punched blue snowflakes, then sprinkle glitter over them.
4. Punch one snowflake out of the front of the card.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!