Thank You Note
- Tracing Paper
- Paper Clips
- Blank note card with matching envelope
- Cutting Board or old magazine
1. Trace the words "Thank You" onto tracing paper.
2. Turn the tracing paper over (the words will be backwards) and clip it to the back side of the note card. Place the card and tracing paper on a cutting board or old magazine.
3. Using a T-pin, evenly pierce holes along the written lines, piercing through the tracing paper and the card. Remove the tracing paper and turn the card over. Pierce holes along the edge of the envelope flap, if desired.More Ideas:
- Use this piercing technique to add your name and initials to the top of plain stationery.
- For an unforgettable wedding gift, personalize a set of note cards for the newlyweds by piercing their last name on the card fronts.