Showcase nature's finest and share your seasonal thoughts.What You Need:
- 2 colors of heavy handmade paper
- Printer-weight paper in a color similar to 1 of the handmade papers
- White glue
- Pressed leaf
- Hardback book or stack of magazines
- 5-3/4-inch-square envelope
1. Tear paper. Tear heavyweight paper into 5-1/2- x 11-inch pieces and fold in half. Repeat with printer paper. (For straight edges, place ruler on line you want to tear and pull paper up along the line.)
2. Assemble card. Insert printer paper into heavy paper. Tear 1 inch off front-cover edge; tear 1/2 inch off next layer. Tear a 5-1/2-inch square of different-color heavy paper and insert into card. (You'll write your message on this inside sheet.)
3. Add leaf. Glue pressed leaf on cover. Lay book or magazines on top so leaf dries flat.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!