Stitched Gift Tag
Outline your intentions in style with this beautiful tag.What You Need:
- Heavy- and lightweight handmade papers
- Gold-metallic embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- White glue
- Paper punch
- Ribbon (to attach tag to gift)
1. Tear paper. Tear heavy paper into 4-inch squares and lightweight paper into 3-1/4-inch squares. (For straight edges, place ruler on line you want to tear and pull paper up along the line.)
2. Stitch design. Thread floss onto needle and stitch around perimeter of small square.
3. Assemble card. Glue small square on center of large square. Glue small square on center of large square. Let glue dry.
4. Add hole and ribbon. Punch hole in upper corner and tie ribbon.