- Tulle: scrap of green, pink, blue, or lavendar tulle (or other colors as desired
- Small metallic sequins in various colors and shapes
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Clear glass ball ornament with removable topper
1. Measure and cut a 4x4-inch square of tulle in desired color.
2. Glue six to eight sequins to the tulle square in a random pattern.
3. Remove the topper from the ornament. Insert the tulle inside the ornament, using the pencil to help push it inside. Replace the ornament topper.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!