- 2 water bottles
- 2 socks (with folded cuffs)
- 2 lengths of 42-inch plastic tubing
1. Sew two kids' socks (with folded cuffs) onto a hat. Pry off two bottle caps' push-pull stoppers, fill bottles with water.
2. Push 42-inch lengths of aquarium-type plastic tubing through stopper holes. Place filled bottles in sock pockets.
3. Decorate by stitching rubber animals onto socks and cap.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!