Watering Can Planters
- Tracing paper
- Watering can
- Paint markers and puff paint in colors you like
- Potting soil
- Potted flowers
1. Trace the pattern below for the yellow watering can. Or refer to the photo of the ping watering can opposite and draw your own design. Use the pencil to draw over the back of the traced design. Place the tracing on one side of the watering can and draw over the lines to transfer the design to the watering can.
2. Use paint markers to draw the design on the can; let the paint dry.
3. To add dimension to your design, use puff paints to go over the design and lettering.
4. Let the paint dry. Fill the bottom of the can with pebbles for drainage.
5. Add the potting soil and plant the flowers.