Learning Guide: Seventh Grade
In the Classroom
Teachers will help students to...
- Discuss plot and character development; recognize literature, legends, and myths; study biographies; identify points of view, biases, and purposes; develop note-taking techniques.
- Use and identify references and sources of information for writing projects; use footnotes and create bibliographies.
- Use scientific notation; factor numbers (60=2x2x3x5); find the least common multiple and the greatest common factor.
- Calculate surface area and volume; work with metric system, converting within it; use points to define lines, rays, angles and planes.
- Study life science; including preparation of, dry and wet-mount slides; describe logical relationships; discuss ecological ways in which organisms adapt to environmental changes.
- Study American, state or ancient history and world geography.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!