10 Signs He's About to Propose
Love Is in the Air
Could your man being planning to pop the question? Read on for the top 10 signs that he's about to propose from Fred Cuellar, author of The World's Greatest Proposals.
1. He's cleaning out his closet. If your boyfriend is finally tossing out that "private" box of mementos from former girlfriends, he is letting go of his past and is ready to focus on the future with you.
2. He's sizing you up. Your favorite ring is missing and your best friend has been asking the size of your finger. Chances are, your boyfriend is doing some investigating before visiting the jeweler.
3. He's cutting costs. Dates have gone from gourmet dining to drive-through dinners -- if your boyfriend is suddenly being thrifty, he may be saving up for a big purchase.
4. He goes for the gold. Many men open gold credit cards with higher spending limits to make the expensive ring purchase and snag some frequent flyer miles in the process.
5. He's on the "We" channel. If his conversations no longer start with "my" but with "our," he is definitely ready to move out of singlesville.