10 Signs He's About to Propose
6. He's family-oriented. Your boyfriend is enthusiastically organizing a get-together with both of your families. An anxious interest in "meeting the parents" is a true sign he's ready for the next step.
7. He's watching weddings. You attend a friend's wedding and are shocked at your boyfriend's commentary on the music, flowers, and food. Even more surprising -- he encourages you to catch the bouquet!
8. He's letting go of "The Bachelor" inside. He's sold his scooter and canceled his weekly poker games. A mature lifestyle change means marriage is sounding more meaningful to him than ever before.
9. He's a man with a plan. Your socially laid-back guy suddenly insists on prior plans, and instead of waiting until Friday night to plan your weekend, he's making arrangements Tuesday or earlier. He may have a certain social "engagement" that he doesn't want you to miss.
10. He's your dad's new golf partner. If a close connection has developed between your dad and your boyfriend it's more than likely that they've had "the talk."
For proposal and ring-buying advice from Fred Cuellar or wedding planning tips from event planner Sharon Sacks, go to www.korbel.com.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!