Make the Holidays More Romantic
Get in the Spirit
With all the craziness of the holiday season -- from shopping to decorating to baking -- it's easy to put romance on the back burner. Instead, try one -- or more! -- of these ideas to add some festive fun to your relationship.
1. Serve your man a steaming cup of hot chocolate -- with extra marshmallows -- when he comes in from shoveling the snow. Or better yet, join him outside to play in the snow.
2. Arrange for a romantic sleigh ride through the streets of your city or a nearby field. Cuddle up under the blanket to keep warm.
3. Celebrate crossing items off your holiday shopping list by stopping for a steaming cup of flavored coffee and some conversation.
4. Fill each other's stockings with sexy gifts like massage lotion and lingerie. Carve out some time to actually use them!
5. Share a hot bubble bath on a cold winter night. For extra bubbles, sip champagne while you soak.
6. Start planning a trip somewhere warm. Whether you actually go or not, it's fun to fantasize about escaping the cold and lying on the beach.
7. Hang mistletoe in a spot you have to pass frequently -- and don't go by without a smooch!
8. Rent classic holiday movies like It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol (or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, if you want a laugh), build a fire in the fireplace, and share a cozy evening at home.