Be a Great Kisser
A Kiss He Won't Forget
You've had a great date, and now you want to end it on a memorable note. Leave him with a passionate kiss, and he won't be able to get you out of his mind. To become a kissing queen, check out these tips from William Cane, author of The Art of Kissing (St. Martin's Press):
1. Create ambiance. Try embellishing a room with warm hues by installing peach- or pink-colored light bulbs, or putting on a red lamp shade.
2. Gently hold his ears in your fingertips as you kiss. This tender move shows your true affection. A practical benefit: It allows you to tilt his head up or down to the position you prefer.
3. Whisper sweet nothings. Just because you're lip-locked doesn't mean you have to be silent. Saying something sweet right into your partner's mouth is a passionate way to communicate your feelings.
4. Don't be a statue. Add motion to the moment by moving your hand gently up and down his back.
5. Banish bad breath. One easy way: Eat an apple before you head out to meet your date. The fruit will freshen your mouth with a natural flavor. Or, if your plans involve dinner, ingest a bit of parsley post-meal (when he's not looking) to freshen from the inside out.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!