125 Ways to Be More Beautiful
Beauty Tips 1-15
1.MAC Eye Shadows in Warm Chill, Cool Heat, and Gulf Stream, $14 each: These vivid blues are surprisingly subtle.
2. Essie polish in Bermuda Shorts, $8: Try it for a burst of purply pink fun for fingertips.
3. Body Shop Spring/Summer 2008 Shimmer Cubes, $17.50 for set: It exudes subtle eye sparkle.
4. Aeto Botanica Scalp De-Toxer Oil, $29: Six botanical oils help beat dandruff and scalp dryness.
5. OPI Lip Colour in Lunch at the Delhi, $10: A coral hue flatters skin.
6. Prescriptives Lip Strips in Tropical Warm, $29.50: The compact offers a bevy of glosses in cream, shimmer, and sparkle finishes.
7.Blow-drying your hair when it's very wet might take longer, but your hair will look shinier than if you'd towel-dried it first.
8. L'Oreal Paris Collagen Remodeler Contouring Moisturizer for Face and Neck Night, $19.99: Boost beauty sleep with this overnight collagen treatment.
9. Fix makeup mistakes -- such as too much blush -- with a mix of moisturizer and foundation, says Rimmel London makeup artist Jo Strettell. Then blend with a brush.
10. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Mandarin Lime Energy Sugar Scrub, $20: Get baby-soft skin and pep up your mood.
11. Tweezerman Dream Garden Collection, $28: Two mini tweezers in a metallic leather case let you keep brows neat when you're on the go.
12.Back away from the mirror when you have a blemish! Picking at your skin only slows down healing time.
13. Samy Pure Volume & Body Shampoo, $5.99: Get loads of suds without chemical sulfates, lathering agents that can be dehydrating.
14. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller, $12.99: The cooling rollerball tip instantly soothes and de-puffs.
15. Umberto Beverly Hills Repair Treatment Masque, $9.99: Make this deep mask even more effective by covering your hair with a damp, heated towel.