125 Ways to Be More Beautiful
Beauty Tips 16-30
16.Got a pimple? Treat it with a clay mask, which will help draw out the extra oil.
17. Dior DiorShow Black Out Mascara in Waterproof, $24: This makeup-artist favorite, which promises the drama of false eyelashes, is now available in a waterproof formula.
18. Mary Kay Compact, $18 for case, $6.50 to $16 for makeup: A sleek compact holds your favorite colors, along with a full-size lipstick for when you're on the go.
19. A sniff of your favorite fragrance can immediately improve your mood, say experts.
20. Bed Head "Light Me Up!" Tourmaline Nano Ceramic Styling Iron, $40: The 1-inch barrel is ideal for curls and waves.
21. Sinclair and Valentine Aromatherapaes Spa Shower AM Wake-Up, $4.99: Place on your shower floor and get a burst of energy while you wash.
22. Aveda Chakra Balancing Body Mist, $30: Pure essential oils help ease the day's stresses.
23. Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment, $18.99: Silicone gives this temporary wrinkle filler a smooth feel.
24. Linden Leaves Absolute Dreams Body Travel Size Oil, $18.25: Sandalwood, cedarwood, and orange deliver a delightful scent.
25. L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Fizzy Bath Salts, $22: Sprinkle into your bath for a relaxing soak.
26. Dark skin marks, blotches, or spots (aka hyperpigmentation) are worsened by sunlight so always use an SPF of 20 to 30, according to experts.
27. CoverGirl Eyeslicks Gel Eyecolor in Moody Blue, $5.05: This gel-based shadow/liner wakes up tired-looking eyes.
28. Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste, $3.99: Whiten and keep germs at bay.
29. Kevin.Murphy Fresh.Hair, $22: Eliminate dirt, excess product, and any unwanted scents with just a spritz.
30. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Starter Kit, $39.99: This vibrating exfoliating tool smoothes skin and reduces the look of fine lines with single-use, crystal-infused puffs. (Each refill pack is $19.99.)