125 Ways to Be More Beautiful
Beauty Tips 31-45
31. Soften undereye shadows by topping your regular concealer with a peachy highlighter, especially near the inner corners of your eyes.
32. Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, $7.47: A collagen-infused formula plus an oversize brush equals nine times the volume of your usual lashes.
33. Beauty Benefits Unblemished Treatment Concealer, $5.99: A hydrating acne treatment on one end and a redness-reducing concealer on the other is ideal for on-the-go touchups.
34. Consult with your dermatologist first when dealing with serious skin issues, such as acne or rosacea, rather than trying over-the-counter products on your own.
35. Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Off Line Filler, $25: Twist, click and (temporarily) brush away your fine lines and wrinkles.
36. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Blush, $11.95: Brighten up your complexion with a multi-toned blush that is gentle on skin.
37. Give any new skin-care regimen at least three months to work before moving on to something else.
38. Olay Hydrate & Cleanse Moisture Replenishing Mousse, $6.99: It's light as air and has a refreshing scent.
39. Rene Furterer RF-80 Hair Strengthening Formula, $67 for box of 12 vials: For stress-related hair thinning, try this treatment.
40. BeFine Firming Toner, $15.99: Willow bark extract closes pores and calms skin.
41. Yves Rocher Jardin des Iles Shower Oil, $4: This softens skin while cleansing.
42. The areas around the nose and the forehead are the most prone to oil buildup, so use only the smallest amount of foundation there, says makeup artist Shu Uemura.
43. Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream, $19.99: Dark circles, fine lines, and droopy lids are all addressed with this wheat protein and shiitake mushroom eye treatment.
44. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Instant Melting Conditioner, $3.99: This lightweight conditioning is for fine-haired types.
45. Optimize your relaxing bath by staying within the same scent family. For instance, don't mix a calming lavender-scented bath with a grapefruit body lotion, which can be stimulating.