The Best Anti-Aging Tricks Ever
Reading through L'Oreal's 100,000 Years of Beauty ($295 for the five-volume set) taught us that ladies have loved their anti-aging creams since the invention of mirrors. But the 14th-century lotion of choice -- crocodile fat -- has nothing on today's breakthrough products:
* Strivectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles, $59
* Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector, $44.50
* Neutrogena Dermatologics Retinol NX Progression Kit, $98 (for a three-month supply)
The easiest look-younger trick we've ever heard? Layer a primer between your moisturizer and your foundation. Want extra credit? Use a multitasking formula that doubles your skin benefits. Try:
* CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer, $14
Also treats wrinkles!
* Stila One Step Correct, $36
Helps brighten uneven skin tone.
* Murad Skin Perfecting Primer in Matte Finish, $35
Takes away shine.