Get ready for leg-baring season with our simple steps to gorgeous gams:
1. Self-tan. It's the most efficient way to put blemishes like spider veins and stretch marks under cover. Use a tinted formula to avoid streaks.
2. Rely on lunges. They're a tried-and-true way to get long, lean, and strong legs.
3. Forego hose. Unless you work in a very conservative office, skip hose on hot summer days. Tanned, hair-free legs look just as professional under a casual business skirt.
4. Try spray oil. Moisturizer is key in keeping legs silky. But heavy lotions can get goopy in the heat. Try a spray-on oil gloss to moisturize in steamy weather. The bonus: It gives legs a sexy sheen.
5. Wear heels. Even one-inch kitten heels make legs look longer and leaner.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!