10 Tips: Get a Rosy Glow
Looking forward to that rosy glow your skin gets when spring is in full swing? Fake it until April with these tips:
1. Break out the self-tanner. A light shade applied to your face will make you look healthy, but not so tan that your color is obviously fake.
2. Use an AHA. Built-up dead skin cells can make skin look dull. Slough them off with a mild alpha-hydroxy acid cream.
3. Moisturize. Add natural dewiness to dry skin with a light layer of lotion (try one with sunscreen for day).
4. Wear gel blush. Its sheer, see-through color looks fresh and authentic.
5. Try whipped foundation. It adds luminosity to skin better than matte foundation. Many whipped formulas are oil-free, too.