10 Tips: Get a Rosy Glow
6. Lighten up eyes. Heavy eye makeup darkens your whole face. Instead, try a shimmery taupe shadow on lids.
7. Add a touch of gold. Apply a dab of gold face powder (or eye shadow in a pinch!) to the tops of cheekbones; blend well with your fingers.
8. Go for gloss. Super-shiny lips add light to the rest of your face. Apply gloss in plum, peach, or rose.
9. Blush brighter. Instead of a muted shade of blush, go one step brighter than you're used to. Apply to apples of cheeks for a fresh look.
10. Skip powder. It can leave skin looking chalky and take away any glow. If you need it to combat shine, apply sparingly only where necessary.