10 Tips: Get a Rosy Glow
6. Lighten up eyes. Heavy eye makeup darkens your whole face. Instead, try a shimmery taupe shadow on lids.
7. Add a touch of gold. Apply a dab of gold face powder (or eye shadow in a pinch!) to the tops of cheekbones; blend well with your fingers.
8. Go for gloss. Super-shiny lips add light to the rest of your face. Apply gloss in plum, peach, or rose.
9. Blush brighter. Instead of a muted shade of blush, go one step brighter than you're used to. Apply to apples of cheeks for a fresh look.
10. Skip powder. It can leave skin looking chalky and take away any glow. If you need it to combat shine, apply sparingly only where necessary.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!