Look Gorgeous on New Year's Eve
6. Focus on feet. Splurge on a deluxe pedicure, and then slip newly polished toes into a pair of jeweled or metallic strappy heels. Alluring!
7. Scent yourself. Forgo a quick spritz of perfume. Instead, apply to areas where your body naturally heats up: behind knees, in cleavage, on wrists, and behind ears. As your body heats up, the scent will be released -- and will make him want to come closer to you!
8. Have touchable hair. Skip styles that require too much hairspray, and go for a slightly mussed, tousled style instead. Our favorite look: Pull the front section of hair back toward the crown of your head and secure with a jeweled barrette. Then use your fingers to fluff the remaining hair, so it falls around your shoulders sexily.
9. Pay attention to hands. The softer and prettier your hands, the more polished and put-together you'll look. Give yourself an at-home moisturizing treatment and manicure before big parties. (Not savvy with nail polish? Even a clear coat gives tips a finished look!)
10. Gloss it up. To make your pucker its most attention-grabbing, apply a slick of lip gloss over your lipstick. For party season, try a gloss infused with silver or gold glitter.