By Nykia Spradley
Orange is the perfect summer color. It's also a bit predictable, so here's a twist: an ombré mani that flaunts the full spectrum. You can try the same effect with pinks, blues, and greens. Our beauty director, Erica, walked around the office for days with her nails painted like this and sold us on how cute it looks!
1. A milky nude has enough color to work with this ombré combo. Essie in Sheer Bliss, $8
2. Creamsicle with a hint of peach. Unforgettable Moments Nail Polish in Sweet Sorbet, $3
3. The name says it all. A juicy clementine shade. Lancôme Mini Le Vernis in Tangerine Tint, $15
4. By itself, this is the "it" shade for summer. OPI Nail Lacquer in A Roll In The Hague, $8.50
5. Thumbs-up to this vibrant red orange. Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Hot Pursuit, $5