Dermatologists' Top Skincare Picks
If shopping for skincare products leaves your head spinning, you're probably searching for the definitive list of great-skin must-haves. Your search is over! Read on for the top five products recommended by dermatologists:
1. Cetaphil cleanser: This non-soap cleanser is ultra-gentle on all types of skin. Its low lather won't strip away skin's natural oils, and its pure ingredients guarantee no clogged pores or dry patches. Plus, it's fragrance-free.
2. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion: With a combination of vitamins A, C, and E, plus gentle alpha-hydroxy acids, this light lotion makes skin glow. It's also available in a delicate-skin formula, and a formula with SPF 15.
3. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion: Another gentle product, this moisturizer is great for all parts of your body (including your face, since it's non-comedogenic). It also comes in a cream formula for drier skin.
4. Lac-Hydrin 5: For scaly patches, dry-skin bumps, and cracked areas, this potent alpha-hydroxy acid lotion does the trick. It gently exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time. It is also available in prescription-strength through your dermatologist.
5. Renova: A prescription medication, Renova is a more emollient version of Retin-A. It works wonders to clear up adult acne, smooth fine lines, and even out skin tone.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!