Get Soft Winter Skin
6. Try body oil. Apply a handful when skin is still damp to make skin ultra-conditioned.
7. Beware of harsh scrubs. You may use a scrub once or twice a week to nix dead skin cells, but be careful not to use it too often -- you could risk making your already-irritated skin red and raw.
8. For very dry areas, apply lotion in layers. Slather on one coat of cream, allow it to absorb, then reapply.
9. Go for alpha hydroxy acids. They not only exfoliate gently, they also lock moisture into your skin.
10. Protect your hands. They can easily become cracked and painful in the winter. Apply moisturizer whenever you wash, and smooth on a bit before you stuff your hands into gloves.