Home Spa Treatment
This mask is particularly good
for oily skin.
An oatmeal-based face mask cleans and tones skin, while the added lavender provides a therapeutic aroma.
This mixture is easy to whip up for someone special, or just package the ingredients and instructions, and let her make it herself.What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons of dried lavender (available at floral shops or personal product stores)
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- Oatmeal, finely chopped or ground
1. In a bowl, combine the lavender and yogurt, then stir in oatmeal until mix has the consistency of a spreadable paste. If the mixture will not be used immediately, store -- covered -- in a refrigerator for up to a day and bring to room temperature before using.
2. Include these directions when giving the face mask mixture:
Pull back your hair. Wash your face and pat dry. Spread the mixture over your face, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Lie down and relax for about 10 minutes, during which time the mask will tighten. Remove the mask by rinsing with tepid water.