Bay Leaf Wreath
Bay LeavesBay Leaves
- Lightweight floral wire
- Green wooden florist's picks
- 10-inch diameter grapevine wreath
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Plastic purple grapes
- Artificial limes
- Branches of fresh bay or bay laurel
1. Cut the bay into short sprigs and attach each sprig to a wooden pick with floral wire.
2. Insert the picks into the grapevine wreath, securing them with hotmelt adhesive. Work in one direction until the grapevine is completely covered.
3. Referring to the photo for guidance, glue the plastic grapes and artificial limes to the wreath.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!