Colorful Pumpkin Lawn Decor
- Driftwood or other sticks 2 to 3 feet long (gathering your sticks can be a fun family outing!)
- Acrylic paints in orange, purple, lime green, and black
- 2-inch-long threaded nails
- Wire cutters
- Safety glasses
- Small pumpkins
1. Paint stripes or other designs on the sticks. Let the paint dry. Paint the pumpkin stems a solid color. Let dry.
2. Carefully hammer a nail into the end of the stick. Put on safety glasses. Use wire cutters to snip off the head of the nail. Push the bottom of the pumpkin onto the nail.