Easy Table Toppers
Served on a Platter
This centerpiece can be assembled at practically the last minute for a sparkling holiday display.What You Need:
- Serving tray (silver, brass, or glass)
- 3 to 5 pillar candles of different heights
- Fresh fir, holly, and apples
- Flower water vials
- 2 to 4 roses and lilies
- 1 coil of wired garland with stars
1. Place serving tray in the center of the table.
2. Arrange pillar candles just off center.
3. Place fresh fir, holly, and apples around the candles, extending the branches along the length of the tray.
4. Insert a few stems of roses and lilies into water vials and tuck the flowers among the apples and greenery.
5. Unwind garland and loop it around the arrangement in a free-form style. Just be sure to keep it clear of the candle flames.Tips:
- Water vials are available from floral-supply shops and some crafts stores.
- Wired garland is available at party-supply outlets and crafts stores.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!