Easy Wallpaper Projects to Spruce Up Your Home: How-Tos
Lightweight, sturdy, stackable, handy...there are a million reasons why stools stand among the most versatile pieces of furniture you can own. Add a bit of color and character to this classic design and they become as beautiful as they are useful.
Foam pad brush
Mod Podge craft glue
Measuring tape (optional)
1. Place the wallpaper pattern facedown on your work surface.
2. Set the stool upside down on the paper, trace around the top with a pencil, and cut out the circle.
3. With the stool right side up, brush the top of the seat with a layer of Mod Podge.
4. Carefully place the paper onto the seat and use your X-Acto blade to cut off any overlapping paper from around the stool perimeter.
5. Use a wallpaper brush or burnishing tool to smooth the paper and remove any large air bubbles.
6. Cover the surface with a layer of Mod Podge and set the stool aside to dry.
7. Seal and protect your paper with two or three additional coats of Mod Podge, allowing ample drying time between applications.
8. Follow the same technique to cover the inside of the legs.