Easy Wallpaper Projects to Spruce Up Your Home: How-Tos
With their expansive and unadorned vertical faces, doors offer an irresistible canvas for wallpaper.
Wallpaper paste and brush
Plastic float (a tool used to smooth out fresh-hung wallpaper surfaces; available at most hardware stores)
1. Measure the area that you intend to cover and transfer the measurements to the back side of your wallpaper with a pencil.
2. Cut out the paper for your door panel using a sharp utility knife and metal ruler as a straightedge.
3. Apply paste to the wallpaper and adhere it to the door.
4. Smooth out the paper with a brush and remove any air bubbles with the plastic float.
5. Wipe off any excess paste with a damp sponge.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!