Holiday Candy Centerpieces
- Canning jars without lids
- Nonflammable items, such as buttons, unwrapped candies, marbles, or aquarium rocks
- Votive candle cup
- Votive candles
- Ribbon, if desired
1. Remove the lid from the canning jar. Wash the jar. Let it dry.
2. Fill the jar approximately halfway with desired filler, such as buttons, unwrapped candies, marbles, aquarium rocks, or other nonflammable items.
3. Place the candle in the votive cup. Nestle the cup in the center of the filler.
4. If desired, tie a ribbon around the neck of the jar. Trim the ribbon ends.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!