Holly and Roses "Cake" Centerpiece
- Glass or crystal pedestal cake dish
- Florist's foam and clay
- 1 or 2 bunches of red sweetheart roses
- Fresh holly
- Baby's breath for filler
1. Cut florist's foam and mount it on the center of the pedestal cake dish. Soak the foam thoroughly in water.
2. Cut rose stems to about 3 inches in length. Insert the rose stems into the florist's foam, spacing the roses about 3 inches apart.
3. Cut holly into short pieces, and insert into the foam between the roses. Cut short pieces of baby's breath to fill in empty spaces.
4. Water the arrangement twice a day and it should last about a week.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!