Pink and Green Christmas Wreath
- Fresh 15-inch Fraser fir wreath
- 8 silver metal reflectors from antique Christmas lights (or candle bobeches)
- 8 small bunches of green faux berries
- Sprigs of dried pepper berries
- 1 yard of 1-1/2-inch-wide green grosgrain ribbon
- 1 yard of 3/4-inch-wide pink woven ribbon
- Fine-gauge green wire
1. Insert a small bunch of green berries into the center of each metal reflector. Referring to the photograph, wire the berry-topped reflectors to the front of the wreath. Center the pink ribbon over the green ribbon, then weave and wire the ribbons around the wreath; cut the excess ribbons. Combine the excess ribbons and make a single bow; wire the bow over the ends of the ribbons that encircle the wreath.
2. Attach a 6-inch piece of wire to each stem of dried pepper berries. Wire the pepper berries into the wreath, filling in the wreath with as many pepper berries as desired.