Pink and Green Christmas Wreath
- Fresh 15-inch Fraser fir wreath
- 8 silver metal reflectors from antique Christmas lights (or candle bobeches)
- 8 small bunches of green faux berries
- Sprigs of dried pepper berries
- 1 yard of 1-1/2-inch-wide green grosgrain ribbon
- 1 yard of 3/4-inch-wide pink woven ribbon
- Fine-gauge green wire
1. Insert a small bunch of green berries into the center of each metal reflector. Referring to the photograph, wire the berry-topped reflectors to the front of the wreath. Center the pink ribbon over the green ribbon, then weave and wire the ribbons around the wreath; cut the excess ribbons. Combine the excess ribbons and make a single bow; wire the bow over the ends of the ribbons that encircle the wreath.
2. Attach a 6-inch piece of wire to each stem of dried pepper berries. Wire the pepper berries into the wreath, filling in the wreath with as many pepper berries as desired.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!