- Wire cutters; ruler
- 1 large artificial purple poinsettia
- 7 medium artificial purple poinsettias
- 7 medium and 7 small artificial red poinsettias
- 24-inch green artificial wreath
- 7 stems of artificial blue grapes
- 14 assorted wired bulbs in red and purple
- 4 yards of 2-1?2-inch-wide gold wired ribbon
1. Cut poinsettia stems to measure 8 to 10 inches. Arrange the poinsettias on the wreath. Poke the stems into the wreath and wind the wire stems around the wreath to secure.
2. Insert the grape stems around the wreath, spacing evenly. Wind the wire stems around the wreath. Add wired bulbs as desired.
3. Loosely wind the ribbon through the wreath, leaving loops. Trim the ribbon ends.