Simple Fall Flower Arrangements
Box TrioWhat You Need:
Since each box is decorated
separately, you can create just
one and place it on a table or
- Three small wood boxes (available at crafts and hobby stores, or you might use antique cheese boxes or glove boxes)
- Plastic floral liners/containers (available at crafts and hobby stores or floral supply stores)
- Floral foam (available at crafts and hobby stores or floral supply stores)
- Red roses
- Orange or yellow mini gerber daisies
- Flowers cut from a Kalanchoe plant
- Sheet moss (available at floral supply stores)
1. Insert plastic liners in each box.
2. Cut floral foam into three pieces. Thoroughly wet floral foam with water; drain and set one piece of foam in each box.
3. Cut flowers to desired length, and insert stems into the foam. Cover any areas of exposed foam with pieces of moss. Keep foam wet to the touch.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!