Simple Fall Flower Arrangements
Harvest BasketWhat You Need:
- Wire basket or other container of your choice
- Plastic floral liners/containers (available at crafts and hobby stores or floral supply stores)
- Floral foam (available at crafts and hobby stores or floral supply stores)
- Sheet moss (available at floral supply stores)
- Kale leaves
- Orange tulips
- Orange Ranunculus
1. Line interior of basket with sheet moss. Place the gourds, squash, artichokes, and kale leaves in desired areas of basket.
2. Cut pieces of floral foam to fit the desired number of floral liners you are using. Thoroughly wet, then drain floral foam and put inside the liners.
3. Randomly tuck liners in various areas of basket. Insert stems of the flowers into the foam. If parts of liners show, cover with pieces of moss. Tuck bittersweet around the edge of the basket.