- 10-inch x 12-inch Styrofoam rectangle
- 2 bags of cotton balls
- Crafts glue
- Light blue pearls
- 3-1/2 yards of 1-3/8-inch-wide light blue organza ribbon
1. Draw a 6-1/2-inch x 8-1/2-inch rectangle centered on one side of the foam. Cut on the drawn lines, removing the center to create a rectangle opening.
2. Glue cotton balls on the foam frame, completely covering the front and sides of the wreath, including the edges of the center opening. Glue light blue pearl beads between the cotton balls. Let the glue dry.
3. Cut a 90-inch length of light blue organza ribbon. Tie the ribbon into a six-loop bow around the center bottom of the wreath. Diagonally trim the ribbon tails. For the hanging loop, bring the remaining ribbon around the center top of the wreath; knot the ends together.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!