Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Native Headband Napkin RingsWhat You Need:
Kids will love these bright
- Cardboard paper towel tube
- Red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and brown construction paper
1. Cut a cardboard circle from the tube. Each napking ring you want to make should be about 3/4-inch wide.
2. Decorate the tube. Use markers to draw a Native American design or cut out pieces from the construction paper.
3. Cut a tiny feather from construction paper. Glue the base of the feather inside the band.
4. Add variety to the table. Make napkin rings using different designs and colors.