Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Native Headband Napkin RingsWhat You Need:
Kids will love these bright
- Cardboard paper towel tube
- Red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and brown construction paper
1. Cut a cardboard circle from the tube. Each napking ring you want to make should be about 3/4-inch wide.
2. Decorate the tube. Use markers to draw a Native American design or cut out pieces from the construction paper.
3. Cut a tiny feather from construction paper. Glue the base of the feather inside the band.
4. Add variety to the table. Make napkin rings using different designs and colors.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!