Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Pilgrim Hat Napkin Rings
These cute hats make great
- Cardboard paper towel tube
- Yellow and black construction paper
1. Cut a cardboard circle from the tube. For each napkin ring you want to make, cut tube about 3 inches wide. Cover with black construction paper by using glue.
2. Cut a 3-1/2-inch circle out of black construction paper for bottom of hat.
3. Make the hat's band. Cut a 1/2-inch white strip of construction paper for band around the tube.
4. Make a buckle. Use yellow construction paper to cut out buckle and glue to white band.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!